The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne
455 Grand Bay Dr.
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149
The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, Miami 's only AAA Five Diamond resort, is located on the southernmost barrier island in the United States , just five miles from downtown Miami.
The acclaimed island paradise includes a 20,000 square-foot luxury spa, two restaurants overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and an 11-court tennis center, and is only minutes from the airport, area attractions and South Beach.
The Apparel Executive Forum rate is $255 single/double, plus 13% tax. This rate is effective Oct. 6- 9, 2007, and is also valid three days pre- and post-event based on availability. Additional nights are subject to room and rate availability.
Individual reservations should be made by calling 305-365-4500 or 1-800-241-3333. Please reference the Apparel Executive Forum. All individual reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. All reservations must be received by the hotel no later than September 4, 2007.
Check in is 3:00 p.m.; check out is 12 p.m.
- Situated on the island's eastern shore on a 12-acre stretch of oceanfront property
- Bordered by a 1,200-foot golden sand beach
- Two outdoor heated pools and a whirlpool
- Country's only "Tequilier€VbCrLf at Cantina Beach , the resort's oceanfront Coastal Mexcian restaurant and lounge
- Simply beautiful Tuscan cuisine and an extensive wine list at signature restaurant--Cioppino, named by Esquire magazine as one of the top 20 new restaurants in the United States
- 20,000-square-foot Mobile Four Star Spa with 21 treatments rooms and more than 60 treatments including new ocean-inspired therapies, a separate gentlemen's menu and Prada Beauty, developed exclusively for The Ritz-Carlton
- Complete wellness and fitness center with modern equipment, personal trainers and innovative classes including "Pool-ates,€VbCrLf a form of Pilates in the pool (developed specifically for the resort)
- Largest Tennis Center of any Ritz-Carlton with 10 soft clay courts and one hard court, created by Resident Pro, tennis legend and ESPN commentator, Cliff Drysdale
- Oceanfront Ritz Kids pavilion with an exclusive children's pool and beachfront playground
- 30 minutes from Miami International Airport
- 45 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Connected by a modern causeway, just five miles from downtown Miami
- Five minutes from Crandon Park Golf Course, ranked among the top 10 municipal golf courses in the state of Florida
Aventura Limousine. If you require transportation assistance, or if you have other personal requests, please call concierge at 305-365-4135.
Valet parking only.