Becoming a Sponsor
Apparel's Excellence in Sourcing Summit offers a truly targeted marketing opportunity to reach top sourcing decision-makers. The bi-annual Sourcing at MAGIC show draws thousands of apparel retail and brand buyers who come to source directly from more than 770 apparel contractors from the 30 top apparel producing countries in the world. This makes it the perfect venue for the Results Presentation of Apparel's 2nd Annual Excellence in Sourcing Study
Designed to deliver high quality content on state-of-the-industry sourcing practices, key sourcing destinations, strategic sourcing decisions and more, Apparel's Study is being produced in partnership with leading consulting and research firm, Kurt Salmon Associates (KSA).
Attendance at the Summit will be reserved for qualified apparel brands, retailers and manufacturers, and no non-sponsoring vendors will be admitted.
WHO SHOULD SPONSOR?
- Software firms supporting sourcing functions
- Vendor monitoring/compliance organizations
- Testing laboratories
- Product ID/Labeling firms supporting global manufacturing
- Fabric & Trim firms supporting global manufacturing
- Shipping, transportation & freight forwarding companies
- Sourcing consultants & service organizations
- Any solution provider serving the sourcing function
For complete sponsor benefit details, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.