SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED
FOR 2010 APPAREL EXECUTIVE FORUM!!
Use Subject Line:
2010 APPAREL EXECUTIVE FORUM SPEAKER NOMINATION
Nominated speakers must be senior Apparel Industry executives only.
- We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers.
- The Apparel Executive Forum draws our most senior Apparel Industry executive audience - from apparel brands, manufacturers and retailers.
- Executive titles for all speaker nominees must be VP level and higher. Both IT and non-IT titles will be considered. Content is strategic from both the business and IT perspectives.
All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- If you are nominating a speaker for a specific topic on our agenda please indicate the topic in your submission (this is not a requirement). You may access the latest agenda via the "Full Agenda" link in the left-hand column of this page.
- Note in all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2010 Forum speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the Apparel magazine / Forum editorial team.
The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 25 words or less, a brief indication of the executive's business focus that would relate to placement on the agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive's admin name, email and phone (not required)
- Topic placement recommendation (not required)
- NOTE: The event editorial team will consider alternate topic suggestions when the content is exceptionally compelling.
2010 Apparel Executive Forum speaker outreach is already in progress.
- Our objective is to have the speaker roster almost completely populated by July 30, 2010.
- Sessions fill on a first-come, first-serve basis so please make nominations as soon as possible.