Follow us on
JCP Unveils New Chief Merchant
- The rebounding retailer promoted an insider to the role.
What's the Official Apparel of Tailgating?
- It's football season again, and it's time to tailgate like a champ in your very best.
Retailers Unprepared For Omnichannel Supply Chain Transformation, Report Finds
- HRC's latest retail industry study found that expensive online returns, cannibalization of in-store sales and outdated systems are some of the challenges restraining retailers.
Tory Burch Launches Sport Collection With NYC Pop-up
- Tory Sport speaks to the active lifestyle of women who take a wear-anywhere approach to sports-influenced clothing.
One Size Doesn't Fit All: Why Apparel Needs Better Supply Chain Management
- By putting the supply chain on one platform, with one single version of the truth, reducing stockouts while also reducing stock-in-channel can become a reality.
Retail's Changing Look: High-Tech In-Store Interaction
- The evolution of incorporating interactive touch technology in stores has changed not only how businesses reach consumers but also what the consumer's expectations are from a brand.
Kohl's Tests Same-Day Delivery in Major Omnichannel Push
- The national retailer also added store mode to its mobile app, among many other enhancements.
Not Longer Just for Elites, Designer Fashion Aims for Broader Appeal
- Givenchy's decision to give away 1,200 tickets to the public for its Sept. 11 fashion show is an indicator of a growing trend toward inclusiveness in a traditionally exclusive industry.
Intel, Levi's Pilot Real-Time RFID Inventory Program in SF
- Using RFID tags on all items in the store, Intel gateways, Intel-powered sensors, and cloud-based analytics, can help the Levi's team gain visibility into what's on the shelf or what might be running low, making the process of inventory management more effective.
How Canadian Brand Hatley Is Behaving Like a Billion-Dollar Retailer
- Hatley maintains 3,200 points-of-sale worldwide, mostly with key wholesale partners such as Nordstrom, John Lewis in the United Kingdom and Australia's David Jones, though it sells to high-end children's boutiques as well.
MOST READ STORIES
Retailers Reveal Top Digital Marketing Strategies
Prepare for a Very Mobile Holiday, According to RetailMeNot
Majority of USFIA Survey Respondents Expect TPP to Affect Business
Turning Stores Into DCs
The Apparel Top 50 for 2015
INFOGRAM: What to Expect from Your Shopping Cart
Omnichannel, e-commerce & Mobile
Supply Chain, Sourcing & Logistics
Business & Financial
Design & Product Development
Fabrics & Fibers
Consumer & Industry Issues
Follow us on
Terms & Conditions
Edgell Mobile Services
Edgell Marketing Services
Consumer Goods Technology
Retail Info Systems News
Vertical Systems ReSeller
All materials on this site copyright ©
Edgell Communications. All rights reserved.