Follow us on
If it's Being Made, It's Being Faked
- For brand protection, ISO 12931 is your best friend.
Scientists Speak Out Against Toxic Chemicals in Clothing
Highly fluorinated chemicals can make consumer products stain-resistant, nonstick, or waterproof.
REI Plans Third DC for 2016
- The new distribution center, to be located in Goodyear, Ariz., will serve approximately 40 of the retailer's 140 stores.
More Than One Third of Europeans Buy Clothing Via Mobile Device
- Impulse buys through the ease of "one-click" ordering could be a factor behind Europeans splashing their cash on the move, with more than half (55 percent) of mobile shoppers more inclined to buy from stores that save their payment details.
Smart Clothing Is the Ultimate Wearable Computer, Says Tractica Analyst
- According to a new report from Tractica, the market for smart clothing and body sensors is just beginning to take shape, both from an end-user perspective and a value chain perspective. Today, sports enthusiasts are leading the adoption of smart clothing with sensor-
Updated BlueCherry B2B eCommerce Simplifies Wholesale Buying
- Wholesalers and brands ranging from apparel and jewelry to sporting goods and home furnishings can visually engage retail buyers, promote products, select assortments and receive confirmed orders on any device, anywhere, any time.
[TC]2's Reshoring Fashion Initiative Identifies New Factory Concept
- The objective of the ReShoring Fashion Initiative is to provide shorter, faster, adaptable apparel supply chains to American brands and retailers that can deliver measurable profits by improved sales at full cost, reduced markdown losses, higher valued fashion and overall reduced risk of inventory associated with longer import supply chains.
[TC]2 Debuts Advanced 3D/4D Body Scanner
- The TC2-19 provides the option of using a touch screen inside the scanner booth which allows users to "self-scan" by following on-screen instructions.
Eddie Bauer Lures Creative Director From Nike
- José Cabaço is a renowned creative director and respected leader in the advertising and active outdoor industries, most recently holding the position of global concept creative director of C.O.D.E. (Center of Design Excellency) at Nike, Inc.
True Religion Implements Epicor BI, ShopVisible Solutions
- The new offerings will extend and enhance the Epicor Retail technology solutions already in use by True Religion to further support the company's omni-channel and digital innovation initiatives, supporting a single integrated view of all products, orders, and customers, as well as a consistent customer experience.
MOST READ STORIES
Top 6 Tech Trends in the Fashion Industry
Turning Stores Into DCs
Unused Gift Cards: A Ticking Time Bomb?
2015 Top Innovators
JCP Gets Traffic Back to 2011 Levels, Eyes Opportunity in Shoes
INFOGRAM: Omnichannel Roadmap The View from the Store
Omnichannel, e-commerce & Mobile
Supply Chain, Sourcing & Logistics
Business & Financial
Design & Product Development
Fabrics & Fibers
Consumer & Industry Issues
Follow us on
Terms & Conditions
Edgell Mobile Services
Edgell Marketing Services
Consumer Goods Technology
Retail Info Systems News
Vertical Systems ReSeller
All materials on this site copyright ©
Edgell Communications. All rights reserved.