Follow us on
PTC Updated FlexPLM With These New Features
- It's good news for designers.
Under Armour Gets Into the Sleep Game at CES
- The athletic apparel/tech company launched a sleep and recovery system designed to help improve athletes' performance.
Macy's Kicks Off 2017 by Eliminating 10,000 Jobs
- That includes 3,900 store associates and 6,200 management positions.
UNIQLO, EKN and Revionics Talk Trends in Pricing and Promos at NRF
- In the panel EKN Research and Revionics will unveil findings from a report titled "The Dynamic Pricing War: Retailers Need Answers in the Face of Extreme Competition."
This Apparel Company Is Adding Plus Sizes
- It's time to stop ignoring 67 percent of the American female population.
Coach Nabs New CFO
- The previous CFO departed in August 2016.
These Standouts Made NRF's List of People Shaping Retail's Future
- The honorees represent the best and brightest individuals impacting the retail industry and will be recognized on Jan. 15 at the NRF Foundation Gala during Retail's BIG Show in New York City.
This Bonding Brand Now Works With Nylon and Natural Fibers
- The company will be showing its new collections at Winter Outdoor Retailer in Salt Lake City.
Gymboree Aims for Customer Convenience With Aptos Deployment
- Recognizing the criticality of the brick-and-mortar store for customer engagement, Gymboree will deploy the award-winning Aptos Store POS solution to support secure transaction processing and serve as the hub for the customer, inventory and order information needed to enable rich interactions.
What Lies Ahead for the Apparel Industry in 2017
- From the threat of a trade war to figuring out wearables, our experts share their thoughts on the outlook for 2017.
MOST READ STORIES
Should Brands Sell on Amazon?
H&M to Drop Black Friday Collection
How Chinese Laundry Is Tackling Omnichannel
This Software Giant Is Launching 3D Printing Co-Innovation Labs
How Magento Helped This Surfwear Brand Go Mobile
INFOGRAM: PLM’s Role in the World of Omnichannel Fast Fashion
Omnichannel, e-commerce & Mobile
Supply Chain, Sourcing & Logistics
Business & Financial
Design & Product Development
Fabrics & Fibers
Consumer & Industry Issues
Follow us on
Terms & Conditions
8550 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. Ste. 200 | Chicago, IL 60631 USA
All materials on this site copyright ©
EnsembleIQ. All rights reserved.