Follow us on
R&D Tax Credits Can Be Fashionable
- Find out how to make tax credits work for you.
Xterprise Changes Name to SML Intelligent Inventory Solutions
- The re-branding of the company supports SML's ongoing commitment to transform itself from one of the largest and most successful packaging and trim providers in the world to an information technology solutions leader serving retailers and apparel manufacturers globally.
APT Finds Apparel Retail Sales Up 2.7 Percent in January
- What's more, in areas where snowfall increased 0 to 5 inches year-over-year, the APT Index of Retail Sales increased 2.5 percent, showing that winter storms aren't always bad news.
HDWool to Debut Biodegradable Insulation in Munich
- By using highly resilient wool, HDWool® Thermal Comfort™ offers the most insulation with the least amount of weight, and naturally retains its shape.
Mobile-Optimized Web Gaining Ground on Retail Apps, Survey Finds
- According to the 2015 Shop.org/Forrester Research Inc. State of Retailing Online, mobile remains the top priority for retailers in 2015, with 58 percent of surveyed retailers placing it at the top of their list, up from 53 percent last year.
The Finish Line Hires Chief Omnichannel Officer
- As chief omnichannel officer/executive vice president, Imran Jooma will be responsible for all of the Finish Line brand's customer facing touchpoints including digital, store operations, the customer care center and brand marketing.
Retailers Facing $7 Billion Pricetag Over West Coast Port Drama
- Work stoppage threats and major trade associations' calls for federal intervention have retailers and consumer products companies on high alert.
Lockout Looms for West Coast Ports
- At the week's press conference, Jim McKenna, CEO of the Pacific Maritime Association (PMA), said that the ports could shut down if the two sides don't come to some kind of agreement soon.
New York Moves to Eliminate Container Fees
- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is the only port in the U.S. to impose a cargo facility charge on all containers, including empties.
5,400 Uganda Farmers Participating in Cotton Made in Africa Initiative
- As the largest cotton initiative in Africa, CmiA is now also engaged in improving the living conditions of Uganda's smallholder farmers and their families through sustainable cotton farming.
MOST READ STORIES
The Future Retail Experience: How Brands Can Best Engage Consumers In-Store
The Full-Figured Fashion Evolution
Top 6 Tech Trends in the Fashion Industry
President Obama Earmarks $150 Million for Textile Innovation Competition
Turning Stores Into DCs
INFOGRAM: The e-commerce Customer Lifecycle
Omnichannel, e-commerce & Mobile
Supply Chain, Sourcing & Logistics
Business & Financial
Design & Product Development
Fabrics & Fibers
Consumer & Industry Issues
Follow us on
Terms & Conditions
Edgell Mobile Services
Edgell Marketing Services
Consumer Goods Technology
Retail Info Systems News
Vertical Systems ReSeller
All materials on this site copyright ©
Edgell Communications. All rights reserved.