SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2011 APPAREL EXECUTIVE FORUM!
Use Subject Line: 2011 AEF SPEAKER NOMINATION
- Nominated speakers must be senior Apparel Industry executives only.
- We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers.
- Executive titles for all speaker nominees must be VP level and higher for first-choice consideration. Both IT and non-IT titles will be considered from apparel brands, manufacturers and retailers.
- All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- If you are nominating a speaker for a specific topic on our agenda please indicate the topic in your submission (this is not a requirement). You may access the latest agenda via the "Full Agenda" link in the left-hand column of this page.
- Note in all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2011 Forum speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the Apparel event editorial team.
- The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 25 words or less, a brief indication of the executive's business focus that would relate to placement on the agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive's admin name, email and phone (not required)
- Topic placement recommendation (not required)
- NOTE: The event editorial team will consider alternate topic suggestions when the content is very compelling.
Please make nominations as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you.
- 2011 Apparel Executive Forum speaker outreach is already in progress.
- Our objective is to have the speaker roster almost completely populated by August 26, 2011.