Follow us on
Why Rebecca Minkoff Is Adding Self-Checkout to SoHo Store
Rebecca Minkoff has been widely credited as a leader in digital innovation in the fashion industry.
Customize Your Own Ballcap in a L.A.'s New Era D-Lab
- At the 3,160 square-foot, custom-designed store, fans will be able to shop the latest in New Era headwear collections including exclusive designs, event-specific product, player/artist collaborations, local LA teams and product from New Era's international stores as well as sneaker hook-ups, accessories and 5th & Ocean apparel.
Will This Replace the Lifejacket as We Know it?
- A Portuguese textile company has come up with an interesting innovation for maritime safety.
Will These Five Trends Drive a Major Shift in Retail?
- If these predictions from global management consulting firm Oliver Wyman come true, retail is in for major upheaval.
Woolrich and Cordura Update Wool-Dura Fabric for the Modern Era
- The specialty blend of iconic Woolrich wool and nylon 6,6 CORDURA® fabric is reimagined with cross-functionality.
Your Incessant Markdowns Are Giving Consumers "Sales Fatigue"
- First Insight has the cure, however.
Lie About Your Product Origins At Your Own Risk
- With a new president-elect focused on protecting products born in the USA, consumers may be looking more closely at product origins, and could demand greater transparency.
These Three Things Are Shaping the Textile Industry in Asia and Africa
- Find out what's happening in Nigeria, Bangladesh and Myanmar.
NIKE Unveils State-of-the-Art Miami Store
- The two-story, multi-sport store is digitally connected across more than 31,000 square feet.
How Will the New Administration's Promises of Federal Deregulation Affect Retailers?
- The promised elimination or rollback of federal regulations affecting retailers and other U.S. businesses seems a sure bet as President-elect Donald J. Trump begins working alongside a Republican majority on Capitol Hill.
FIT Offering MFA in Fashion Design This Fall
- Find out what distinguishes it from similar graduate programs in the United States and Europe.
River Island Joins the RFID Bandwagon
- The British fashion retailer tapped Byways Group for RFID-enabled apparel and accessories labels.
MOST READ STORIES
Should Brands Sell on Amazon?
H&M to Drop Black Friday Collection
How Chinese Laundry Is Tackling Omnichannel
This Software Giant Is Launching 3D Printing Co-Innovation Labs
How Magento Helped This Surfwear Brand Go Mobile
INFOGRAM: PLM’s Role in the World of Omnichannel Fast Fashion
Omnichannel, e-commerce & Mobile
Supply Chain, Sourcing & Logistics
Business & Financial
Design & Product Development
Fabrics & Fibers
Consumer & Industry Issues
Follow us on
Terms & Conditions
8550 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. Ste. 200 | Chicago, IL 60631 USA
All materials on this site copyright ©
EnsembleIQ. All rights reserved.