Follow us on
Accenture Survey Sees Frugal Holiday Ahead
However, 44 percent of consumers say they plan to spend more this holiday than they did last year.
Why Omnichannel Requires Omnisystems
- Retailers that implement omnichannel programs are able to constantly improve the choices made in their personalization strategies by analyzing real-time behavioral, historical and catalog data as the consumer engages across channels.
Analytics to the Assortment Rescue: 5 Smart Strategies to Delight Holiday Shoppers
- The ability to quickly identify trends, opportunities and instances where actual buying is diverging from plan makes a major difference.
International Textile Group Completes Merger Transaction
- International Textile Group, Inc. has been acquired by Platinum Equity through a completed merger with an affiliate of Platinum Equity.
Lela Rose Launches First Lingerie Collection With Lane Bryant
- Inspired by Lela Rose's unique craftsmanship and intricate detail, the holiday collection incorporates these techniques, including appliqued guipure lace and a reimagined blush floral silk print.
Rocky Brands to Manufacture Hot-Weather Military Boots
- The company will be making up to $20-million worth of hot-weather boots for the U.S. military over a one-year period.
Burberry, New Balance Participate in Tmall "See Now Buy Now" Fashion Extravaganza Ahead of 11.11 Singles Day
- This was the first time that such a show had been staged with a global audience, across multichannels and embracing the ability to "See Now Buy Now."
Email Promos Still Matter for Millennials, Gen Z
- Despite the assumption that most consumers – and particularly younger generations – favor brief interactions across social channels, more than two thirds of consumers prefer brands to communicate with them via email, rather than through social media channels.
What's Reebok's Liquid Factory All About?
- The fitness and footwear company is keeping its eye on the future to improve products now.
Target Partners With Victoria Beckham for Next Capsule Collection
- Victoria Beckham for Target reflects the essence of the Victoria, Victoria Beckham line, including original designs and inspiration from iconic silhouettes, with apparel and accessories for women, girls, toddler and baby.
Are Retailers Making the Grade When it Comes to Mobile?
- The inaugural NewStore 2016 Mobile Retail Report has taken a holistic research approach in the first in-depth analysis of 112 luxury, lifestyle and fashion brands to evaluate their mobile acuity online and offline.
SANITIZED Creates Microbial Additive for Flexible Polymer
- SANITIZED AG's latest innovation is a highly effective product for long-lasting antimicrobial protection for flexible polymer applications.
MOST READ STORIES
Millennial Moms Own This Many Pairs of Yoga Pants
Top 6 Tech Trends in the Fashion Industry
Pentland Brands, Canterbury and Berghaus Go Live With DeSL
What Stitch Fix, Under Armour, NY&Co. and More Are Saying About Running Retail in 2016
How AI Is Redefining Fashion Retail
INFOGRAM: Building Brand Loyalty
Omnichannel, e-commerce & Mobile
Supply Chain, Sourcing & Logistics
Business & Financial
Design & Product Development
Fabrics & Fibers
Consumer & Industry Issues
Follow us on
Terms & Conditions
8550 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. Ste. 200 | Chicago, IL 60631 USA
All materials on this site copyright ©
EnsembleIQ. All rights reserved.