Follow us on
TowerBrook Acquires J.Jill
- Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Milliken to Preview FR Fabrics at Techtextil 2015
- The diverse portfolio of Milliken's Westex FR fabric products are real-world tested, comfortable to wear and sold under such brands as UltraSoft, Indura, and True Comfort.
UsTrendy Lends Helping Hand to Emerging Designers
- On the site, 20,000 aspiring fashion designers have uploaded their designs for other users to view and buy, with users voting for their favorites, and the top-rated clothing is produced.
Future of Denim Branding Competition Winner Focuses on Product Origins
- Stefanie Tschirky's winning innovative design for the Avery Dennison competition transforms the story of denim from a textile that is manufactured and mass-produced to one that is crafted with care.
Align Supply and Consumer Demand With attune's Fashion Innovation Portfolio
- Led by fashion industry veteran Marshall Gordon, attune's chief innovation officer, the team will combine its years of fashion industry expertise to help retailers and fashion brands improve their ability to fulfill omnichannel consumer demand by leveraging the latest advances and combinations of cloud, mobile, big data analytics and multi-tier supply chain collaboration technologies.
Aerie Honored for Body Positivity in Advertising
- Taking a leadership role for change in the fashion industry, Aerie – which recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of its #aerieREAL campaign – has made a corporate commitment to body-positivity in its advertising and marketing materials by pledging to no longer retouch models in any way.
Loyalty Programs Failing Consumers, Capgemini Finds
- A new Capgemini report reveals that only a small minority of programs recognize and reward consumers for engaging and interacting with the brand in other meaningful ways.
El Corte Ingles Elevates Private-Label Brands With Dassault Platform
- The "My Collection for Fashion" industry solution experience provides El Corte Inglés with a single and unified digital environment that connects internal and external stakeholders, integrates their supply chain, and improves visibility, flexibility and decision support for multiple and diverse product categories.
Five Ways to Build a Successful Global E-commerce Strategy
- Read up on helpful tips for expanding into new international markets.
Inside Retailers' Defensive Strategy Against Cyber Attacks
- As a result of the prevalence of payment data breaches, the U.S. Payments Security Task Force is actively working to offer recommendations on how to navigate today's challenging and complex environment.
MOST READ STORIES
Unused Gift Cards: A Ticking Time Bomb?
JCP Gets Traffic Back to 2011 Levels, Eyes Opportunity in Shoes
Top 6 Tech Trends in the Fashion Industry
Turning Stores Into DCs
2015 Top Innovators
INFOGRAM: Omnichannel Roadmap The View from the Store
Omnichannel, e-commerce & Mobile
Supply Chain, Sourcing & Logistics
Business & Financial
Design & Product Development
Fabrics & Fibers
Consumer & Industry Issues
Follow us on
Terms & Conditions
Edgell Mobile Services
Edgell Marketing Services
Consumer Goods Technology
Retail Info Systems News
Vertical Systems ReSeller
All materials on this site copyright ©
Edgell Communications. All rights reserved.